Managing Your Money
At Arawak Walton Housing Association we understand that many people will face some form of financial difficulty. Getting your finances back on track isn’t easy but don’t worry, help is available.
Our highly skilled Benefits Adviser offers a free, impartial and confidential benefit and debt advice service. Whether you are unsure about which benefits you can claim, filling in a benefit form or having financial difficulties David provides face to face advice and support either in your home or the main office.
We can help you with:
- Benefit advice and applications
- Maximising your income
- Debt advice and solutions
- Making the most of your money
What can you expect from our Benefits Adviser
- A benefits check to establish entitlement
- Help and support dealing with the benefit provider
- Help filling in benefit claim forms and Assistance in dealing with letters about benefits
- Help managing your debts by identifying solutions
- Negotiating with your creditors
- Budgeting and day-to-day money
For further information contact: 0161 272 6094 and ask for our Benefits Advisor or speak to your Housing Officer. You can also complete our Contact Form and we will contact you.