We are currently recruiting a
TRAINEE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
(12 Month contract)
Full Time, 35 Hours per week
Salary: £16,926 per annum
Are you looking to start a career in Customer Service? This is an excellent opportunity to learn on the job, working alongside experts and senior managers, to gain a solid background in the field of housing services.
We are looking for a self motivated, naturally inquisitive individual who is confident to work in a team committed to Customer Service Excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation which provides employees with variety, early responsibility and the ability to make a real difference to the lives of people in our local communities. In addition, this is a fantastic opportunity to get a real head start in your career. With on the job learning supported by a structured training plan to help you kick start your career.
For an informal discussion contact Jo Moon on 0161 272 6094.
Closing date for all returned applications is 9am on Monday 17th August 2020.
Proposed interview date: Thursday 27th August 2020 (face to face socially distanced at our head office however arrangements can be made for virtual interviews for those who are unable to meet face to face given the current situation.)
To apply please download our job pack and application form below or email email@example.com
CV’s will not be accepted.
As our office is currently still closed, email applications are preferred.
- High levels of staff and tenant satisfaction
- 25 days days leave + Bank Holidays + 3 Days (concessionary leave) to enable Christmas shut down between Christmas Day and New Years Day
- CARE defined benefit pension scheme
- Excellent family-friendly and flexible working policies
- Health and wellbeing benefits including discounted gym membership (via perkbox), free employee health checks, occupational health and Hospital Saturday Fund Health cash back scheme
- Employee perks – Perkbox membership – high street, leisure and travel discounts and offers
- Subsidised social events – staff conference, staff and Board conference and subsidised after events
- Subsidised refreshments
- Confidential Employee Assistance Scheme (Health Assured)
- Generous training and development programme
- Low interest car loan scheme
- Air conditioned offices, adjacent to green space but within walking distance of Manchester City Centre and excellent transport links (airport, motorway, rail and bus)
- Free off-road car parking and a secure car park available for essential car users