35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
*Please note the closing date has been extended to Friday 29th January at 5pm
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to increase their experience in the field of surveying, allowing you to do this for a small but specialised housing provider, where our tenants and community really mean everything to us. You will be responsible for:
Coordinating, monitoring and controlling the provision of a responsive maintenance services to our tenants’ homes, including pre / post repair inspections.
Monitoring and controlling works to void properties.
Providing planned and cyclical services in accordance our policies and procedures
Promoting customer satisfaction, consultation and participation.
Identifying improvements and making suggestions to future proof out tenants’ homes.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate that they can meet tight deadlines, work effectively as part of a team and be committed to excellent customer service and equality and diversity.
It is essential that you are a car driver / owner or have the ability to travel effectively and in a timely fashion to the association’s properties.
For an informal discussion, please contact Chris Page, Operations Director on 0161 272 6094.
The closing date for applications for the position is now Friday 29th January at 5pm
Interviews dates is TBC (face to face socially distanced at our head office however arrangements can be made for virtual interviews for those who are unable to meet face to face or if there is another lockdown.)
To apply please download our job pack and application form using the links below and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARAWAK WALTON EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- High levels of staff and tenant satisfaction
- 25 days days leave + Bank Holidays + 3 Days (concessionary leave) to enable Christmas shut down between Christmas Day and New Years Day
- CARE defined benefit pension scheme
- Excellent family-friendly and flexible working policies
- Health and wellbeing benefits including discounted gym membership (via perkbox), free employee health checks, occupational health and Hospital Saturday Fund Health cash back scheme
- Employee perks – Perkbox membership – high street, leisure and travel discounts and offers
- Subsidised social events – staff conference, staff and Board conference and subsidised after events
- Subsidised refreshments
- Confidential Employee Assistance Scheme (Health Assured)
- Generous training and development programme
- Low interest car loan scheme
- Air conditioned offices, adjacent to green space but within walking distance of Manchester City Centre and excellent transport links (airport, motorway, rail and bus)
- Free off-road car parking and a secure car park available for essential car users