TRAINEE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
(12 Month contract)
Full Time, 35 Hours per week
Salary: £17, 290.00 per annum
Are you looking to start a career in Customer Service? This is an excellent opportunity to learn on the job, working alongside experts and senior managers, to gain a solid background in the field of housing services.
We are looking for a self motivated, naturally inquisitive individual who is confident to work in a team committed to Customer Service Excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation which provides employees with variety, early responsibility and the ability to make a real difference to the lives of people in our local communities. In addition, this is a fantastic opportunity to get a real head start in your career. With on the job learning supported by a structured training plan to help you kick start your career.
For an informal discussion contact Jo Moon on 0161 272 6094
Closing date for all returned applications is 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021.
Interview date: TBC (face to face socially distanced at our head office.)
To obtain an application pack for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone our office on 0161-272-6094 or download from the links below.
Note: CV’s will not be accepted.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits scheme. As a small to medium sized employer, our employees achieve variety, early responsibility, the opportunity to work on their own initiative, to work closely with other people (including senior management) and to have their voice heard.
- High levels of staff and tenant satisfaction
- 25 days days leave + Bank Holidays + 3 Days (concessionary leave) to enable Christmas shut down between Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- CARE defined benefit pension scheme
- Excellent family-friendly and flexible working policies
- Health and wellbeing benefits including discounted gym membership (via perkbox), free employee health checks, occupational health and Hospital Saturday Fund Health cash back scheme
- Employee perks – Perkbox membership – high street, leisure and travel discounts and offers.
- Subsidised social events – staff conference, staff and Board conference and subsidised after events.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised refreshments
- Confidential Employee Assistance Scheme (Health Assured)
- Generous training and development programme
- Low interest car loan scheme
- Air conditioned offices, adjacent to green space but within walking distance of Manchester City Centre and excellent transport links (airport, motorway, rail and bus).
- Free off-road car parking and a secure car park available for essential car users.