Over the next two years, the ESF Community grant programme will help thousands of people who face additional barriers in the workplace to improve their employability and gain permanent employment.
The WEA will distribute small grants of up to £20,000 across Greater Manchester to eligible organisations in the VCSE sector between June 2019 and May 2021.
The funding can help ALL who are out of work but especially those that:
- Are homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Have low or no qualification
- Lack literacy and numeracy skills
- Are lone parents
- Have disabilities, learning difficulties or health conditions
- Are from ethnic minorities
- Are aged over 50
- Young NEET people [ aged 15 and above]
This programme covers the 10 Greater Manchester boroughs
Round 1 of ESF for Greater Manchester opens on Wednesday 12th June
For further information, please visit https://www.wea.org.uk/greater-manchester-esf-community-grants-2019-2021