Are you retired or about the retire from the NHS or social care?
Want to keep up with your friends and make new friends with other NHS and social care staff and enjoy a variety of additional benefits and offers? Then the NHS Retirement Fellowship may be for you!
The Fellowship helps make your retirement work for you and is a national charity of around 9,000 members with regional branches all over the country. And if there isn’t one that is really local to you, you can become a postal member or work with us to set up a new branch.
The Fellowship provides:
- Social, leisure, educational and welfare activities for current and retired NHS and social care staff and their partners
- Opportunities to meet and spend time with other likeminded people, to enjoy existing friendships, make new friends and enjoy shared experiences together
- Trips to a wide variety of places including local and regional places of interest, the theatre and exhibitions
- A variety of interesting guest speakers
- Social get togethers – usually involving tea and cake!
As a member of the NHS Retirement Fellowship you qualify for a number of benefits above and beyond the talks, trips and activities your local branch may arrange.
- Worldwide travel insurance
- 10% discount with Fred Olsen cruises
- Discounts with holiday providers Hoseasons, cottages.com and Riviera Holidays
- Eligibility to join the Civil Service Club in Whitehall, London which includes accommodation
- A benevolent fund for members in need
- Access to a variety of estates planning, insurance, legal, tax and financial services
- Shopping discounts
- A new pharmacy service offering free NHS prescriptions and pharmacy advice direct to your door
- A quarterly newsletter packed with information about what is happening within the Fellowship nationally.
If you have any questions about joining the NHS Retirement Fellowship or our benefits, please contact our Central Office on 01305 361 317 or email email@example.com