Crisis want to understand why Black, Asian and minoritised ethnic communities experience higher rates of homelessness and housing stress. The project will run from February 2022 until October 2022. To help shape this research they are inviting people from Black, Asian and minoritised communities who have:
– lived experience of homelessness or challenging housing situations or
– who have experience of supporting friends, family, or clients in these situations to join a group that will guide the project to ensure it is grounded in real experiences of these issues. As part of this we will offer training and support.
If you are interested in being involved, you can email Crisis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact details and availability (Mon-Fri) to take part in a short and informal chat with Crisis staff who are working on the project. If you have any questions you get in touch in any of the following ways:
• Email us at email@example.com
• Text or call us on 07799416131.
• Fill in the online contact form at https://www.crisis.org.uk/endinghomelessness/homelessness-knowledge-hub/types-of-homelessness/research-on-racehomelessness-and-housing-precarity/ . We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please do get in touch by 23rd March 2022 to express your interest. If you miss this date, but are interested
in supporting the project please still do get in touch with us.
Find out more here.